* Les détails de cette offre ne sont disponibles qu'en anglais.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Process Engineer role and a great opportunity to join GB Ingredients, part of the Lallemand Group.
Do you have previous experience within the food/ brewery sectors? If so, we would love to hear from you!
This role provides support for process development and continuous improvement (CI) in our yeast manufacturing plant at Felixstowe. This is a great opportunity to join an organization who welcome those looking to progress with their professional development and are capable for working on their own initiative in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. As a result of our global success, there are opportunities for exceptional candidates to progress throughout the business.
The role will be based at Felixstowe and will report to the CI & CAPEX Projects Manager.
Key responsibilities / accountabilities:
- Leads significant improvements in factory processes using appropriate improvement techniques e.g. root cause analysis, Stable Operation, Visual Management, 5S etc
- Participates in and/or lead specific studies directed at CI, process development and/or optimization
- Develops, designs and integrates new technologies into production. Process design & detail engineering including diagrams, design calculations and selection of equipment, etc. for tenders
The role must deliver (internal and external) customer requirements on time and in full on a routine basis. This will involve excellent planning and coordination of people, plant and work processes to deliver the most cost-effective solutions for the business. Typical examples will include:
- Assist managers in troubleshooting process issues as required
- Assist and support managers in developing key manufacturing performances strategies and reports. Including overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), plus relevant production, quality, safety and people performance indicators
- Gain yeast manufacturing process knowledge while working on the various improvement or optimization studies
- Ensuring that customers’ requirements are fulfilled according to the scope of work and fully planned in liaison with the area owner
- Ensuring that this plan is fully aligned with any upstream/downstream processes and that resources (human and plant) are planned, available and ready to deliver these plans
- Support key performance indicators (KPIs) management in liaison with areas owner
- Help to understand, analyse and tackle any known constraints within plant area using a structured approaches
Plant maintenance and projects
- Liaises with Engineering, Upstream/Downstream Manager/Day Production Coordinator roles and operators to ensure alignment between continuous improvement processes
- Assists Engineering Manager in ensuring that individual production lines and assets have the best possible overall equipment effectiveness (OEE)
- Initiates ideas for capex/opex projects and/or other initiatives; and ensures that these are properly assessed for cost and benefit while writing comprehensive scope of work
- Actively engaged during project start-up phase in order to ensure project safe and timely completion
Quality, environment, safety and health (QESH) advocate
- The incumbent must demonstrate clear and responsible commitment to compliance to all relevant QESH standards, Company Policies, site values and behaviors
- Degree qualified (2:1 or above) in food manufacturing, chemical, biochemical engineering science discipline
- Computer literacy, including Microsoft Office
- Numerate – comfortable with data analysis
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience of lean manufacturing techniques
- Experience in designing and implementing technology on a production line
- Demonstrates commitment and a good understanding of health and safety for self and others
- Familiarity with food industry standard equipment and technical expertise used for example in Beer or Milk industries
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Self-starter – ability to work off own initiative
- Results focused “can do” attitude with an ability to prioritise effectively and remain focused on priorities
Lallemand est une compagnie privée Canadienne fondée à la fin du 19ème siècle, qui développe, produit et met en marché des levures et des bactéries et d'autres ingrédients reliés aux micro-organismes ou à leurs marchés. La compagnie comprend 11 unités d'affaires, chacune axée sur des applications spécifiques des levures et bactéries et comptant des activités à travers le monde entier. Les bureaux administratifs de la société-mère sont situés à Montréal, Canada. Aujourd'hui, Lallemand emploie plus de 4500 personnes travaillant dans plus de 45 pays, sur les 5 continents.
Cette unité d'affaires offre des levures et des ingrédients de qualité supérieure aux boulangers d'Amérique du Nord, d'Europe, du Moyen-Orient et d'Afrique. Elle possède également une importante expertise en agents de conditionnement de pâtes à base d'enzymes.
Dans toutes ces régions, les équipes de Lallemand collaborent étroitement dans le but de fournir des produits et services innovateurs, soutenues par un important réseau d'experts techniques.
pour poser votre candidature